The Sequencing laboratory operates under Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) standards and provides services to clients in the academic, industrial, and pharmaceutical communities. All operations are conducted following Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and all experiments workflows are documented in a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). The Pharmacogenomics Centre is equipped with the Illumina HiSeq and MiSeq technologies giving a broad range of experimental design possibilities from whole genome sequencing to small targeting sequencing. As part of its core expertise, the Pharmacogenomics Centre posses a Bioinformatics team allowing a complete service from the data analysis, interpretation to data reporting.
When required the Pharmacogenomics Centre offers sequencing project evaluation and planning.
The Pharmacogenomics Centre is specialized in:
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- Whole Exome Sequencing
- Agilent SureSelect Human All Exome
- Roche-NimbleGen SeqCap EZ Exome
- Targeting Sequencing
- Agilent HaloPlex Custom
- Illumina TruSeq Custom Amplicon
- HiSeq 2500
- V3 chemistry: up to 300 GB of data or 3 Billion PE reads per Flow Cell
- V2 chemistry: up to 8.5 GB of data or 30 Million billion PE reads per Flow Cell
- V3 chemistry: up to 15 GB of data or 50 Million billion PE reads per Flow Cell